We are recruiting a foreman for our agency in Cameroon.
Missions (non-exhaustive list)
- Organize and manage mechanical maintenance teams
- Manage site logistics and supply
- Manage the equipment park (monitoring of repairs, supplies, suppliers, etc.)
- Manage the stock
- Control the store of parts and consumables
- Manage and organize the main database
- Develop needs.
- General mechanics, petrol and diesel engines for light vehicles/trucks/public works machinery
- Hydraulics: mastery of hydraulic circuits, pumps and motors
- Managerial ability (natural authority)
- Imperative knowledge in logistics, mechanics, hydraulics
- Writing and meeting facilitation skills
- Knowledge of the field of drilling would be a plus
- Notion in Auto Electricity would be a plus
- Using basic computer tools would be a plus (computer, Excel, Word, internet).
- Order, method and organization
- Autonomy and anticipation
- Honesty and serious
- Good aptitude for communication and teamwork
- Senior Technician in Automotive Mechanics or equivalent
- and/or 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- Place of work: Douala (Cameroon)
- CDD (trial period) full-time then transition to CDI
- Remuneration: to be defined according to the profile
Composition of the application file
- A letter of motivation of 02 pages maximum signed addressed to the Director General
- A detailed and authenticated Curriculum vitae signed by the candidate
NB: the company reserves the right to verify the veracity of the information provided by the candidates
Applications must be sent by e-mail to the following e-mail address:
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.